WinOrganizer: the License
WinOrganizer is a
"try-before-you-buy" software product. This means:
TGS Labs reserves all rights not explicitly specified here.
- TGS Labs exclusively owns all copyrights to WinOrganizer.
- Anyone can use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue using WinOrganizer you MUST
register the program.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use WinOrganizer on one computer
(i.e, a single CPU) for any legal purpose, at a time. The
registered WinOrganizer software may
not be rented or leased.
- An unregistered evaluation version of WinOrganizer may be freely distributed if the
distribution package is not modified. No person or company may
charge a fee for the distribution of WinOrganizer without a written permission from
the copyright holder.
- WinOrganizer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS
IS". YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR
REQUIREMENTS, YOU MUST EVALUATE IT ON YOUR OWN DURING THE TEST
PERIOD. THE AUTHORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT DEALS WITH
USING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, duplicate, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, or distribute the registered
program or any part of it, except cases provided by the present
license. The breach of any of these clauses results in automatic
termination of the present license and may result in criminal
and/or civil prosecution.
- Installing and using WinOrganizer indicates the acceptance of all
terms and conditions of the present license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of the present license,
delete WinOrganizer files from your
storage devices and cease any usage of the product.