GoldenSection Notes: the License
GoldenSection Notes is a
"try-before-you-buy" software product. This means:
TGS Labs reserves all rights not explicitly specified here.
- TGS Labs exclusively owns all copyrights to GoldenSection Notes.
- Anyone can use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue using GoldenSection Notes
you MUST register the program.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use GoldenSection Notes on one
computer (i.e, a single CPU) for any legal purpose, at a time. The
registered GoldenSection Notes
software may not be rented or leased.
- An unregistered evaluation version of GoldenSection Notes may be freely distributed if
the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may
charge a fee for the distribution of GoldenSection Notes without a written permission
from the copyright holder.
- GoldenSection Notes IS
DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED THAT THIS SOFTWARE WILL
MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, YOU MUST EVALUATE IT ON YOUR OWN DURING THE
TEST PERIOD. THE AUTHORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT DEALS
WITH USING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, duplicate, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, or distribute the registered
program or any part of it, except cases provided by the present
license. The breach of any of these clauses results in automatic
termination of the present license and may result in criminal
and/or civil prosecution.
- Installing and using GoldenSection
Notes indicates the acceptance of all terms and conditions
of the present license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of the present license,
delete GoldenSection Notes files
from your storage devices and cease any usage of the product.