GoldenSection DataServer: how to register
You can register your copy of GoldenSection DataServer
using your credit card,
via fax, toll-free phone, by check, cash, PayPal, or bank/wire transfer.
Service provided by SWREG, Inc. and RegSoft.com, Inc. (a service of Digital River
On the Internet, go to our Web page at: http://www.tgslabs.com/purchase/
- GoldenSection DataServer (including 5 simultaneous network connections):
- Family license: $95 USD per server
- Business license: $295 USD per server
- Additional GoldenSection DataServer connections: $25 USD per connection
WinOrganizer, GSNotes, and GSReader (Business, Site or Family license)
can be connected to the server.
We offer discount prices for those who purchase multiple copies of the program. For all questions/issues related to discounts, contact us using the following address: http://www.tgslabs.com/en/support/
Prices may be changed at any moment. To get an update on our prices and register your copy of GoldenSection DataServer
, use the registration section of our site at the following address: http://www.tgslabs.com/purchase/
- Please be very careful entering your e-mail address. If you mistype the address, we will not be able to send you the registration key. If any questions arise, feel free to contact our support service at the following address: http://www.tgslabs.com/en/support/. You can use this very address to check all correspondence with the support service team.
- On payment approval, we'll send you the registration key which will
remove the nag screen in GoldenSection DataServer and enable some
- If you haven't received your registration key within 24 hours after you have placed an order and the registrator received payment, please contact our technical support service at http://www.tgslabs.com/en/support/.
To become a registered user, you need to purchase the program.
During a year from the moment of the purchase you are able to:
- receive free-of-charge technical support via e-mail
- update programs free of any charge
You can use the purchased version of the program as long as you need,
including all new versions released within the above specified period.
Digital River, Inc.
9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
In addition, check our site's registration section (http://www.tgslabs.com/purchase/) to view a list of our representatives in various countries all over the world.